Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to register with the state in order to homeschool?
Which grade levels may homeschool through Cross Creek homeschool?
What curriculum is used?
What are the advantages of Cross Creek Homeschool?
- The environment is supporting and challenging.
- Academic and citizenship reports help to provide consistent pathways of communication between school and family which foster and encourage student accountability
- Classes are taught by teachers with master’s degrees
With which organizations is Cross Creek Christian Academy affiliated?
- American Association of Christian Schools
- Mid-South Association of Christian Schools
Cross Creek Church
How many classes may my child take?
Does Cross Creek have a dress code?
What supplies will my child need? Is there a book fee?
How can I check my child’s grades?
What is the average class size?
What are the parent’s responsibilities?
How do I enroll my child at Cross Creek Homeschool?
- Tour and interview with School Administrator (prospective student and at least one parent/guardian)
- Submit completed application with non-refundable enrollment fee
- Submit completed report card from previous academic year as well as any standardized testing or ACT test results.
- Submit copies of up-to-date immunization record, birth certificate
- Sign contract of financial agreement
- Pay Materials Fee by August 1st
What is the best time to contact Cross Creek office?
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm during the school year
- 9:00 am-2:00 pm in the summer months
- Phone: (662) 895-0525.
- Email: email@example.com
Cross Creek Christian Academy
4105 Goodman Road
Olive Branch, MS. 38654
(662) 874-6347 (Fax)
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Cross Creek Christian Academy enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational, enrollment and scholarship policies, or school-managed programs.