Enroll Now! K – 12th Grade
We are an open enrollment school. Interested/prospective families are encouraged to schedule a school tour and request an information packet using the form below.
Spaces are limited! Average class size is 12, and a waiting list will begin once the class is full.
Take the next step to become part of the CCCA family!
Information Packet Request
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS: Cross Creek Christian Academy enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational, enrollment and scholarship policies, or any school-administered programs.
Why Choose CCCA
- Member, American Association of Christian Schools
- Member, Mid-South American Association of Christian Schools
- Ministry of Cross Creek Church
- Christ-centered learning environment
- Challenging academic preparation
- Focus on character development, service, manners and patriotism
- Students able to think critically and communicate effectively
- Experienced, caring teachers and staff
- Average class size of 12; individual attention
- Daily Bible class
- Weekly Chapel
- Scripture memorization
- Abeka curriculum
- Cursive handwriting taught beginning in 1st grade
- Traditional mathematics
- Phonics-based reading instruction
- Focus on the Fine Arts: Music, Drama, Art Appreciation
- Safe, nurturing environment
- Affordable tuition
- Inter-scholastic sports open to all students to train and develop each individual to his/her athletic potential
At least one parent or guardian, along with the prospective student, must meet with the school administrator before an application is submitted.
- A $250 enrollment fee is considered part of the application and must be received to proceed further.
- Students applying for entry to 1st grade or higher will be scheduled for an entrance examination to be conducted by the school administrator or appointed staff.
- A records request form is signed by the parent to obtain report cards, achievement tests and other student data from previous school (1st grade or higher).
- Copies of student’s birth certificate and immunization record should be provided to the school office; if there is a custody or guardianship issued by the court, a copy must be given to the school office.
- A financial agreement (tuition contract) detailing all fees and a payment schedule must be signed by all responsible parties before enrollment is complete.