CCCA exists to provide quality Christian education in a safe and nurturing environment. Knowledge of ourselves, our world and our universe is taught as part of a God-honoring and God-exalting worldview centered on biblical truths. Students participate in a challenging curriculum that teaches the critical-thinking skills prized in modern education, yet grounds them in the reality of our created purpose – to worship and bring glory to the the One True God.
- Science is taught with God as Creator and Sustainer of the universe. Evolution is discussed as a secular theory.
- American history is taught with emphasis on the role of Christianity in the founding of the United States.
- Bible is taught daily and all students memorize age-appropriate verses.
- Patriotism, citizenship and character are taught and practiced at all grade levels.
- Students are taught every person has value derived from our creation in the image of God.
- Students participate in physical education, performing and fine arts classes and Spanish (middle and high school grades).
Why We Are Different
- Member, American Association of Christian Schools
- Member, Mid-South American Association of Christian Schools
- Ministry of Cross Creek Church
- Christ-centered learning environment
- Challenging academic preparation
- Focus on character development, service, manners and patriotism
- Students able to think critically and communicate effectively
- Experienced, caring teachers and staff
- Classes of 15 students or less; individual attention
- Daily Bible class
- Weekly Chapel
- Scripture memorization
- Abeka curriculum
- Cursive handwriting taught beginning in 1st grade
- Traditional mathematics
- Phonics-based reading instruction
- Focus on the Fine Arts: Music, Drama, Art Appreciation
- Safe, nurturing environment
- Affordable tuition
- Inter-scholastic sports open to all students to train and develop each individual to his/her athletic potential
What We Believe
Cross Creek Christian Academy is a ministry of Cross Creek Church. Learn more by visiting www.crosscreekfwb.com.
As a school, we celebrate diversity within the body of Christ while strictly adhering to, and teaching, fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith. CCCA is made up of students, parents, volunteers and faculty from a variety of churches and denominations, with whom we are united under the doctrines of orthodox Christian belief.
- God ~ There is one living and true God, revealed in nature as the Creator, Preserver, and Righteous Governor of the universe; and in the Scriptures He eternally exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each is co-eternal, co-equal in power and glory, and each has the same attributes and perfections: self-existence, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, merciful, loving, and immutable.
- Jesus Christ ~ We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross on which He bore the penalty for our sin. Our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God, where, as our High Priest, He fulfills the ministry of Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate. No one can come to the Father except through Him.
- Holy Spirit ~ All of the attributes of God are ascribed to the Holy Spirit by the Scriptures. It is He who convicts and convinces men of their sin. He also convinces man of that which is right, and that a final day of judgment will come. It is He who comes to live in us at conversion, to open our understanding to the Scripture, and to lead us into the truth.
- The Bible ~ We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the inspired Word of God. We believe this inspiration extends to the total canon of Scripture and that the very words we have are the words God intended. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to Man.
- Man ~ God created man in a state of innocence. Man, being tempted by Satan, yielded and willfully disobeyed God, becoming a sinner and incurring God’s judgment upon sin. All of Adam’s descendants inherit his fallen nature and thus have a natural inclination to sin. Man is totally depraved and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
- God’s Relationship to His Creatures and Creation ~ God exercises a wise and benevolent providence over all beings and things. He maintains the laws of nature and performs special acts as the highest welfare of mankind and His created order of things require.
- Salvation ~ Man receives pardon and forgiveness for his sins when he admits to God that he is a sinner, when in godly sorrow he turns from sin and trusts in the work of Christ as redemption for his sin. This acceptance of God’s great salvation involves belief in Christ’s death on the cross as man’s substitute and the fact of God’s raising Him from the dead as predicted. It is a salvation by grace alone and not of works. We believe that God desires the salvation of all people everywhere.
- The Work of Christ ~ The Son of God by His incarnation, life, sufferings, death, and resurrection effected for all who believe, a redemption from sin that is full and free, and is the ground of salvation by faith.
- Creation ~ We believe and teach that God created the universe in six literal, 24-hour periods. We reject evolution, the Gap Theory, the Day-Age Theory, and Theistic Evolution as unscriptural theories of origin. God’s creation was perfect, but became marred by man’s sin.
What curriculum does Cross Creek Christian Academy use?
Abeka curriculum is a Bible-based, quality curriculum with a Christian
worldview and traditional approach to education that keeps learning lively, interesting and memorable.
With what organizations is Cross Creek Christian Academy affiliated?
What format does Cross Creek Christian Academy use?
What enrichment classes and extracurricular activities are offered?
What are school hours and do you offer before or after school care?
Can my preschool or kindergarten child attend a few days per week instead of 5?
What about lunch? Do students have snack time?
Does Cross Creek have a dress code?
What supplies will my child need? Is there a book fee?
What is the age cut-off date?
How can I check my child’s grades?
We use Gradelink, an online system that allows parents to see individual and averaged grades
in each subject, monitor attendance and assignments, as well as communicate with teachers.
How do I enroll my child at Cross Creek Christian Academy?
- Interview with School Administrator (prospective student and at least one parent/guardian)
- Application, non-refundable $250 enrollment fee, grade-level entrance exam administered at CCCA
- Copies of birth certificate and up-to-date immunization record
- Most recent report card and achievement test scores
- Signed contractual financial agreement detailing all tuition/fees
Cross Creek Christian Academy
4105 Goodman Road Olive Branch, MS. 38654
(662) 874-6347 (Fax)
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Cross Creek Christian Academy enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational, enrollment and scholarship policies, or school-managed programs.