Cross Creek Christian Academy is a ministry of Cross Creek Church. Learn more by visiting www.crosscreekfwb.com.
As a school, we celebrate diversity within the body of Christ while strictly adhering to, and teaching, fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith. CCCA is made up of students, parents, volunteers and faculty from a variety of churches and denominations, with whom we are united under the doctrines of orthodox Christian belief.
- God ~ There is one living and true God, revealed in nature as the Creator, Preserver, and Righteous Governor of the universe; and in the Scriptures He eternally exists as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each is co-eternal, co-equal in power and glory, and each has the same attributes and perfections: self-existence, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, merciful, loving, and immutable.
- Jesus Christ ~ We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life and accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross on which He bore the penalty for our sin. Our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God, where, as our High Priest, He fulfills the ministry of Representative, Intercessor, and Advocate. No one can come to the Father except through Him.
- Holy Spirit ~ All of the attributes of God are ascribed to the Holy Spirit by the Scriptures. It is He who convicts and convinces men of their sin. He also convinces man of that which is right, and that a final day of judgment will come. It is He who comes to live in us at conversion, to open our understanding to the Scripture, and to lead us into the truth.
- The Bible ~ We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the inspired Word of God. We believe this inspiration extends to the total canon of Scripture and that the very words we have are the words God intended. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed, and therefore are the final authority for faith and life. The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament are the complete and divine revelation of God to Man.
- Man ~ God created man in a state of innocence. Man, being tempted by Satan, yielded and willfully disobeyed God, becoming a sinner and incurring God’s judgment upon sin. All of Adam’s descendants inherit his fallen nature and thus have a natural inclination to sin. Man is totally depraved and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
- God’s Relationship to His Creatures and Creation ~ God exercises a wise and benevolent providence over all beings and things. He maintains the laws of nature and performs special acts as the highest welfare of mankind and His created order of things require.
- Salvation ~ Man receives pardon and forgiveness for his sins when he admits to God that he is a sinner, when in godly sorrow he turns from sin and trusts in the work of Christ as redemption for his sin. This acceptance of God’s great salvation involves belief in Christ’s death on the cross as man’s substitute and the fact of God’s raising Him from the dead as predicted. It is a salvation by grace alone and not of works. We believe that God desires the salvation of all people everywhere.
- The Work of Christ ~ The Son of God by His incarnation, life, sufferings, death, and resurrection effected for all who believe, a redemption from sin that is full and free, and is the ground of salvation by faith.
- Creation ~ We believe and teach that God created the universe in six literal, 24-hour periods. We reject evolution, the Gap Theory, the Day-Age Theory, and Theistic Evolution as unscriptural theories of origin. God’s creation was perfect, but became marred by man’s sin.