CCCA exists to provide quality Christian education in a safe and nurturing environment. Knowledge of ourselves, our world and our universe is taught as part of a God-honoring and God-exalting worldview centered on biblical truths. Students participate in a challenging curriculum that teaches the critical-thinking skills prized in modern education, yet grounds them in the reality of our created purpose – to worship and bring glory to the the One True God.
- Science is taught with God as Creator and Sustainer of the universe. Evolution is discussed as a secular theory.
- American history is taught with emphasis on the role of Christianity in the founding of the United States.
- Bible is taught daily and all students memorize age-appropriate verses.
- Patriotism, citizenship and character are taught and practiced at all grade levels.
- Students are taught every person has value derived from our creation in the image of God.
- Students participate in physical education, performing and fine arts classes and Spanish (high school grades).