Enroll now! K4 – 12th grade
We are an open enrollment school (as space permits). Prospective families are encouraged to request a school tour and information packet.
At least one parent or guardian, along with the prospective student, must meet with the school administrator before an application is submitted.
- A $200 enrollment fee is considered part of the application and must be received to proceed further.
- Students applying for entry to 1st grade or higher will be scheduled for an entrance examination to be conducted by the school administrator.
- A records request form is signed to obtain report cards, achievement tests and other student data from previous school (1st grade or higher).
- Copies of student’s birth certificate, social security card and immunization record should be provided to the school office.
- A financial agreement (tuition contract) detailing all fees and a payment schedule must be signed by all responsible parties before student begins school.
Take the next step to become part of the CCCA family!
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS: Cross Creek Christian Academy enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational, enrollment and scholarship policies, or any school-administered programs.